17.11.09

BAAs


Last night when checking my junk mail, I came across 2 emails from the British Animation Awards - both my graduation film and /my'au miau/ have been shortlisted in the student category!
A big but nice surprise, especially as i've only just started to be able to look at my graduation film again. Definitely not something I would have guessed.

Judging will take place in december and I'm not expecting anything, especially given my recent experience with my last nomination in Berlin, but it's lovely to be considered at all and you can never know for sure.

In other news, today was my first day working at Th1ng as an inbetweener so I haven't really had a chance at making a proper start on my "stay" (aka the dog and pickle) short. I still hope to get it done by january, I just need a bit of free time.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment