9.4.09

WOOOO!!!

Today I received the following statement in my inbox:

We received 122 proposals from students studying at art schools located in 18 European Union member states as well as Norway and Turkey.

We are very pleased to inform you that your application has been selected and that you will therefore be able to participate in the Languages through lenses project!


I am so so excited! It means i finally know what I will be doing this summer, and will be going to Berlin for a week in october to the festival where my film will be shown :)
ahhhhhhhhh, what a nice easter present!
A budget of €5000 and a contract in the post! I don't think I have ever had that much money to play with, let alone as a budget to make an animation (!)

I need to go and be hyperactive somewhere in the real world now...

speak soon

v xx

No comments:

Post a Comment